Cartridge Filter Housing
Cartridge filter housing system offers wide range of flow capacities & contaminant holding capacities. It’s diameters can accommodate around 1 to 500 cartridges. Cartridge filters are normally used as polishing filter in almost all types of process industries. These filtersare constructed with filter housing, filter cartridges, tube sheet, positive sealing arrangement for cartridge depending upon type of cartridge & choice of end connections. Positive sealing arrangement for cartridge filter assures there is no particle migration or fiber migration, even after high differential pressures.
Contaminated fluid enters the housing and is distributed evenly around the filter cartridges. Filtration takes place from outside to inside. Solids are collected on the outside of filter cartridges & clear filtrate is collected at outlet.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Zero hold up design.
- Permanently piped housing is opened without special tools and disturbance of the piping.
- Machined cover gasket groove provide positive O-Ring sealing
- Easy to clean.
- In-line inlet and outlet high flow rates withpositive sealing arrangement to avoid bypassing.
- Suitable for double open end (DOE), Code 7 (226 O’-Ring) & 222 O’-Ring type filter cartridge.
- Accommodates 10″, 20″, 30″, 40″, 50” & 60” long filter cartridges.
- End connections for ¾” to 24″ pipe.
- V posts or threaded center posts.
- Quick opening tri clovers design.
- Easy to operate & low maintenance
- Low down time.
- Flow rate up to 2000 m3/hr & More.
- Customized design available.
- Housings are permanently piped.
- All housings made from SS 316 L, SS 316 & SS304 are mirror polished & electro polished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale..
- Carbon steel housings are sand blasted, epoxy coated & finally painted with two coats of synthetic enamel.
- ASME code stamp available.
- Duplex / Triplex / Jacketed cartridge filter unit designs are available.
- High temperature & high pressure design are available.
- Sanitary fittings and construction
- Higher pressure rating
- Housings of alloy steel
- Steam jackets
- Special outlet locations
- Optional cartridge sealing methods for 226, NPT, etc
- High temperature gasket designs
Sizes (Cartridge filter housings suitable for)
- 1 No. To 500 Nos. Of Cartridges in Single Housing.
- 2” , 2.5” , 4” , 6” & 8” Diameter of Cartridge.
- 10” , 20” , 30” , 40” , 50” & 60” Length of Filter cartridge.
- Capacity: Up to 2000 m3 /hr & more.
Material of construction
- SS 316L
- SS 316
- SS 304
- Super Duplex,Duplex Stainless steel 2205.
- CARBON STEEL (ALL GRADE).
- MILD STEEL.
- ALLOY METALS.
- LEAD LINING on Any Metal.
- RUBBER LINING on Any Metal.
- PTFE LINING on Any Metal.
- PTFE coating on any metal.
Cartridge filter housing suitable for filter cartridges of
- Double Open End (DOE) Type.
- Code 7 (226 O’ Ring) Design.
- Code 3 (222 O’ Ring) Design.
- NPT Threaded Connection Type.
Gasket / O Ring Material
- Buna N
- Spiral Wound
End connections available
- NPT / BSP Threaded
- Flanged Table E / Table F
- ANSI B 16.5 Flanged
- DIN Standard
- Tri Clover Adaptors
- SMS /Dairy End Connection
|Paints & Inks||Food & beverages|
|Bore Well water||Dairy|
|Dyes & Intermediates||RO Pre filtration|
|Processing Chemicals||& Many More|
|SCF – Single Cartrdige Filter Housing||S1 – Style -1||A-SS 304||203 – 20″ x 3 Nos. Of Ø 2.5″||1 – DOE||Duplex|
|MCF – Multiple Cartrdige Filter Housing||S2 – Style -2||B-SS 316||204 – 20″ x 4 Nos. Of Ø 2.5″||2 – SOE||Simplex|
|S3 – Style -3||C-SS 316 L||304 – 20″ x 4 Nos. Of Ø 2.5″|
|D-CARBON STEEL||404 – 20″ x 4 Nos. Of Ø 2.5″|
|F-ASTM A 106|
|G-ASTM A 517|
|H-ASTM A 516|