Wound Filter Cartridges
Wound Filter Cartridges are designed to meet the most demanding filtration duties. They offer an economic, compact, easily installed and maintained filtration system for removal of particles from liquid. Wound cartridges are manufactured from a variety of carefully selected raw materials. These are processed into fibers of specific grades using the latest technology. After carding & spinning into roving they are wound into cartridges with cautiously controlled micron rating. From raw materials to finished products we are in control of the quality and filtration characteristics. They are appreciated due to its high dirt holding capacity and rugged construction that allows facing different applications in liquid and gas filtration.
Unfiltered fluid passes through a depth filter matrix, which enables the progressive retention of finer particles, providing higher efficiency, better dirt retention & long filter life. The fluid flows from outside to inside through filter media. Particulates are held securely in the filter matrix and clean fluid flows to the downstream side of the cartridge.
- Standard and customized sizes to fit most housings.
- Filtration rating from 1 to 100 Micron.
- High strength & pressure resistance.
- Manufactured in continuous length.
- Full range of sizes from 10” to 60” Length.
- Excellent flow with low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Compatible with a wide range of fluids.
- NSF & FDA approved filter cartridges are available.
|Sizes||10”, 20”, 30”, 40”, 50”, 60” Long|
|Micron Rating||1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100|
|Outer Diameter||64 mm(2.5”) 100 mm(4”), 110mm(4.5”) 6”, 8”|
Double Open Type (DOE Type), 226 O’Ring design & 222 O’Ring Design.
- Polypropylene with polypropylene core
- Cotton with stainless steel core
- Glass fiber with stainless steel core
|Polypropylene wound filter cartridge|
|Photographical process fluid|
|Cotton wound filter cartridge|
|Glass fiber wound filter cartridge|
|High temperature filtration of Mineral Acids, Organic solvents, Oils|