Mesh bags are normally used for Coarser filtration application where chemical compatibility is an issue. These bags are made from monofilament or multifilament fabric. They are available in polypropylene polyester and nylon. Like felt bag these bags cannot be fused for enhancement. They are stitched very precisely to ensure that they retain particle of defined micron rating within them. Mesh Bags are equally designed to ensure high differential pressure across the filter and to retain high amount of suspended solids load within it.
- FCI DOUBLE SEAL (SDS Bag Seal)
- Product Categories
- Typical Applications
- Technical Specification
- Easy for Installation : Its SDS Seal easily fits within the cage.
- Double Seal : Double seals to prevent liquid bypass.
- Pressure Seal : Much advanced than traditional design; mechanical seal design.
- Collapse Free : Thick wall design to resist deformation under excessive pressure.
- Universal Compatibility : Fits and seals in most brands of standard bag housings.
Exclusively FDA compliant; monofilament mesh.
- High tensile strength, reusable.
- 5 ~ 1,200 micron range, absolute rating.
- Patented SDS & STS pressure seal rings, steel snap-fit rings.
- Change-out differential pressure 0.10 MPa, Max. 0.16 MPa.
- Made up of monofilament mesh.
- Heat setting process for manufacturing applied.
- Ensures no fiber migration.
|Auto coating & paint||Water purification & processing|
|Pharmaceutical||Food & beverage|
|Size 1||Nylon, PP, PE||Monofilament||Stitched||420||180||0.25||8.0||FCISBF-M-717S1/S2/S3|
|Size 2||Nylon, PP, PE||Monofilament||Stitched||820||180||0.50||17.5||FCISBF-M-732S1/S2/S3|
|Size 3||Nylon, PP, PE||Monofilament||Stitched||230||100||0.09||1.5||FCISBF-M-410S1/S2/S3|
|Size 4||Nylon, PP, PE||Monofilament||Stitched||380||100||0.15||2.5||FCISBF-M-417S1/S2/S3|
|Size 5||Nylon, PP, PE||Monofilament||Stitched||510||150||0.25||8.0||FCISBF-M-620S1/S2/S3|