Pleated Dust Collection Bag
Pleated Dust Collection Bags are widely used in the field of dust collection system. These bags are made up of 100 % spun bonded polyester media with different coatings on it, as per requirement of the applications. This spun bonded media are pleated in different pleated depths & heights to accommodate desired filtration area. Spun bonded filter media offers surface filtration, due to which pleated bags offer very high throughput & lower pressure drop across the filter compared to any conventional tube type filter bags. Pleated configuration offers almost 3 – 4 times higher filtration area compared to other conventional bags.
Pleated spun bonded polyester filter media is placed in a cylindrical configuration with support cage of Galvanised / stainless steel / Polypropylene & encapsulated with EPDM / Natural rubber / Polyurethane or metal end caps to form a pleated dust collection bag. Longitudinal joints of pleated bags are ultrasonically fused that makes it leak-proof & offer a very stable design. The end caps are configured to mount as clean side or dirt side fitment. In case of metal caps these bags are supported with soft sponge rubber or snap band cuff sealing to ensure positive sealing of filter while fitment.
- Filter area 3 to 4 times larger than traditional filter bags.
- Open Pleat Spacing.
- Low consumption of compressed air (for cleaning).
- High efficiency due to surface filtration.
- Reduction in downtime & maintenance.
- Easy to install & remove.
- Top and Bottom in EPDM, Natural Rubber,polyurethane or Metal end caps.
- Leak proof design.
- Very stable, it does not break or fall through sheet
- Cages & venture are integral part of bags,hence no cages or venture required.
- Spun Bonded Polyester Media
- Pleatable PPS Media
- Pleatable Nomex Media
Area weight of filter media
- 170 gms/m2
- 200 gms/m2
- 260 gms/m2
- PTFE coating for oil & moisture removal
- Aluminum coating for antistatic application
- Stainless steel coating for antistatic application
- Fire retardant coating
- PTFE lamination for very stick dust
- Ø 160 mm x 500 mm Long
- Ø 160 mm x 1000 mm Long
- Ø 160 mm x 1400 mm Long
- Ø 160 mm x 2000 mm Long
- 0.96 m2 to 5.5 m2
|Steel & Power|
|Metals & Minerals|
|Paints & Pigments|