Felt Filter Bags
Felt bags are made from various fabrics; they are available in polypropylene, polyester and nomex media. There different area weight is used for different micron rating. These bags are ultrasonically fused with top polypropylene or polyester caller. Felt bags are available with embossed micron rating for ease of identification. They have large dirt holding capacity against any conventional bags. This can have handled higher differential pressure across the filter.
- FCI DOUBLE SEAL (SDS Bag Seal)
- Product Categories
- Typical Applications
- Technical Specification
- Easy for Installation : Its SDS Seal easily fits within the cage.
- Double Seal : Double seals to prevent liquid bypass.
- Pressure Seal : Much advanced than traditional design; mechanical seal design.
- Collapse Free : Thick wall design to resist deformation under excessive pressure
- Universal Compatibility : Fits and seals in most brands of standard bag housings.
- FDA compliant non-woven felt. 100% free from silicon contamination
- Single layer depth media composites
- 1 – 200 micron range, nominal rating
- Patented SDS & STS pressure seal rings, steel snap-fit rings
- Wide chemical compatibilities
- Fiber migration & extractable free media treatment
- Large contaminant retention capacities, extended service lives
- FCIPPSG – Polypropylene Micron Felt Bags, Standard Class
- FCIPESG – Polyester Micron Felt Bags, Standard Class
Made up of non-woven micron felt bag filters. Single side singed/glazed to prevent loose fiber migration.
|Auto coating & paint||Water purification & processing|
|Pharmaceutical||Food & beverage|
|Bulk & fine chemicals||Electronics|
|Size 1||PP, PE||Non -Woven||Welded/Stitched||420||180||0.25||8.0||FCISBF-M-717S1/S2/S3|
|Size 2||PP, PE||Non -Woven||Welded/Stitched||820||180||0.50||17.5||FCISBF-M-732S1/S2/S3|
|Size 3||PP, PE||Non -Woven||Welded/Stitched||230||100||0.09||1.5||FCISBF-M-410S1/S2/S3|
|Size 4||PP, PE||Non -Woven||Welded/Stitched||380||100||0.15||2.5||FCISBF-M-417S1/S2/S3|
|Size 5||PP, PE||Non -Woven||Welded/Stitched||510||150||0.25||8.0||FCISBF-M-620S1/S2/S3|