Synopsis: Pollutants present in the air are among substances that cause ill-effects on living beings. These pollutants are either man-made or natural by origin. This write-up emphasizes on the man-made pollutants that are produced from various industries. To cater the day-to-day needs of increasing population, industrialization is growing by leaps and bound. There are industries from safety pins to tanks. The manufacturing process in these industries is comprised of using raw materials, processing them into finished products and dispatching them for sale. This involves excretion of waste material from industries in the environment be it the in form of solid, liquid or gas. Thus increases the dust level in the air. Mostly increase in the dust level is caused by:
- Agricultural Activities
- Burning Of Fossil Fuels
- Exhaust From Factories And Industries
- Mining Operations
This is infecting the environment’s worrying rate for Global Warming, Acid Rain, Depletion of Ozone Layer, and Respiratory in addition to Heart Problems.
These pollutants generated by industries are needed to be controlled. Therefore a chain of innovative experiments are planned to decrease the pollutants. Dust Collector System is one such ground-breaking product that plays a noteworthy role. It pulls together dust in the manufacturing area and averts them from rolling in to the air around, providing ecological balance and hence defend environment.
Worldwide, industries are encountering challenges to control the level of emission of air consisting dust particles to the atmosphere. In accordance withuniversalrecommendations of Pollution Control Boards in India, industries have to limit their releaseof pollutants level from 50 -15- mg/nc3 (PPM)based upon nature of industries. The types of pollutants vary with the type of industries under production.
Filter Concept had assisted industries by designing, manufacturing and supplyingthe Industrial Dust Collector Unit to limit their air pollutants to as low as 10 mg/m3 (PPM). Itis continuously refiningthedischarge level of the industries with its technical proficiency in Indian andForeignmarket as well. Consequently, it has correspondinglyadded to great level to reduce air pollution in industrial segments.
An Overviewabout Dust Collection System
“Pulse Jet Dust Collection System” is made for industries that require Dust Release Control thus preventing air pollution in the area. The installed system averts reduction in the quality of air released, by gathering dust and further filths from air or gas, eradicating particle matter from the air and surroundings in the manufacturing site. Initially the Dust Collector System was developed with Non-Conventional Non-Woven/Woven Bag (Synthetic Means). This system was purposely plan to the area required providing the movement of gas/air and hence forth by allowing for the surface area large units were industrialized.
Currently, we are in the age of compressed and economical products.Therefore to meet the present-daydemands and to endure in the viable market aspect Filter Concept Pvt Ltd. has launched the utmostacceptable and operationalDust Collector deprived ofconceding the feature and design course. Filter Concept designs the system with frilledconformation bags and casingthose are of small size. This canput uphefty area in particular bagshereafter reducing the complete size of the system and compact system with making it a cost effective product.
How Does It Work?
The below points exhibit step-by-step working of a Dust Collector:
- The unclean or polluted air comes into the dust collector through the inlet.
- It then passes through numerous Filter Cartridges/Bags. Before the polluted air passes through the Filter Bag/Cartridge; confound plate works as a defensive layer to regulate/recollect hefty particles, which defends Filter Cartridges/Bags to drop a line with hefty particles and harm affected by it.
- This recollects the dust particles on the outer surface while permittinghygienic air to pass through the outlet.
- As the Dust Collector endures to operate, the collected dust forms into dust loaves, and these dust loavesreduces the absorbency of the filter casings.
- As the pressure drop upsurges, the aeration volume of the collector drops.
- To preserve and temper pressure drops; acomputerizedvacuuming cycle is engaged. This system assistsconstantvacuuming of the Filter Cartridges/Bagseven though it is working.
- The cleaning system encompasses a Sequential Time Controller, which is activated by a Solenoid Valve and the Compressed Air Header. This Compressed Air Header fleetingly burst off high pressure packed down air through the blow pipe into the filter tube.
- This pulse of air generatesconverse flow of air, which enlarges the filter cartridges to confiscate the collected dust.
The cleaning processtakes place on a consecutive and sectional basis as a result only a portion of total filter area is broken up for cleaning permittingincessantaeration.
- The dust loaf when throbbed from the filter cartridges dropsstraight into the bucket at the bottom where it is disinterested.
- The discharge level of air that produces from Dust Collector System is less than 10 mg/M³ which is safer when compared to dust permissiblereleaserecognized by Govt. norms of 50-100 Mg/M³.
Features and Advantages of Dust Collection System:
- Easy installation and uninstallation
- Filter media assortment in line with solicitation
- Fittings in accordance with client’s demand
- High purifying competence even for the hand-picked sands
- Low consumption of dense air (for vacuuming)
- Simple to function and manage